Profauna 100: Probiotic Supplement for Dogs
We're pretty dog-on excited you decided to learn more about Profauna 100!
Fun Fact #1: Profauna 100 was developed based on veterinarian feedback about human products they were using for IBD. The vets suggested a high count, multi-strain probiotic and Profauna 100 was born!
Fun Fact #2: Our brand name Profauna means "for animal life" and we added the 100 to represent the number of billions of bacteria in every 1 gram scoop.
Fun Fact #3: 94% of dogs have an improvement in the quality, quantity, and consistency of their stools within 30 days of using Profauna 100
Fun Fact #4: 1 out of 2 pet parents reported improvement in things they weren't expecting (ie improvement with skin allergies, improvement with itching, reduction in excessive shedding, less hotspots, etc).
Fun Fact #5: Profauna 100 is one of the most cost-efficient pet probiotics available! Just compare our price per 1 billion CFUs to other dog probiotics.
Fun Fact #6: Profauna 100 contains 8 strains of bacteria supported by published clinical evidence and species-specific research.
What is Profauna 100?
Profauna 100 is one of the highest count probiotics specifically developed to support a dog’s healthy digestive tract and immune health. The 8 strains of bacteria in Profauna’s proprietary powder mixture deliver 100 billion CFU per 1 gram scoop which provides both abundance and diversity of bacterial strains important for supporting a dog’s microbiome.
My dog isn't "sick"! Can she take Profauna 100?
Absolutely! Profauna 100 isn't just for dogs with digestive issues! The word probiotic means "for life" and they are essentially “good” bacteria that help to keep a dog's microbiome balanced. This also means our pets do not need to be sick in order to benefit from probiotics. Actually, we find many pet parents regularly give their dogs probiotics to help thwart or minimize a range of potential issues.
What should you expect after your dog starts taking Profauna 100?
With any diet change, you can expect your dog to experience some stool changes, but in the end, probiotics are generally a safe way to improve the quality and quantity of your dog’s stool. Your dog should start seeing improvements in the first 1-2 weeks of introducing Profauna 100, but the most dramatic results should start to occur between 3-5 weeks.
CLICK HERE to find out why Profauna 100 is the best choice for your dog.
- BACKED BY SCIENCE AND APPROVED BY PETS
- ONE OF THE HIGHEST COUNT OF PROBIOTICS PER SCOOP: ~20 or more times bacteria than the average probiotic for dogs
- ONLY 1 SCOOP PER DAY!
- OPTIMIZES DIGESTIVE HEALTH: Replenishes good bacteria in the digestive tract and provides an abundance and variety of bacteria to support a dog’s digestive health especially during stressful situations like traveling, kenneling, training, and introducing new people or animals
- MAKES PICKING UP POO, EASY TO "DOO": Helps with quality, quantity or consistency of stools
- 8 STRAIN FORMULATION DESIGNED SPECIFICALLY FOR DOGS: Supported by published clinical evidence and species-speciﬁc research, Profauna 100 contains the following strains of bacteria: Enterococcus thermophilus, Lactobacillus plantarum, Lactobacillus bulgaricus, Biﬁdobacteria animalis, Lactobacillus acidophilus, Lactobacillus brevis, Lactobacillus casei, Biﬁdobacterium biﬁdum
- SAVES TIME AND MONEY: Easy-to-dispense tasteless powder (no pills or capsules to mess with)! That means no pill pockets needed and no hassle trying to force feed capsules or tablets to your furry friend
- RESULTS IN 30 DAYS: In our pre-trial 94% of dogs using Profauna 100 have an improvement in the quality and quantity of their stools within 30 days
- CONVENIENT AND EASY TO GIVE: Just add the powder to your dog's wet or dry food. That's it!
- NO EXTRA JUNK: Only contains bacteria and maltodextrin. Does not contain gluten, casein, soy, sucrose, yeast, egg, copper, iron, artificial colors or flavors
- ACTIV-VIAL TECHNOLOGY: One-piece, easy-open flip-top for a moisture-tight and leak-proof sealing to ensure product safety and stability
- MADE IN THE USA
- NO SAFETY CONCERNS: Profauna 100 is manufactured in the USA in an FDA registered food facility under strict GMP guidelines. All ingredients are listed in the (AAFCO) official publication (OP) and present no safety concerns
- Profauna 100 is a high CFU-count probiotic supplement for dogs that contains (as its name suggests) ≥ 100 billion live freeze-dried bacteria per scoop.
- Profauna 100 contains a source of live, naturally occurring microorganisms.
- Profauna 100 is a proprietary mixture of 8 strains of bacteria recognized for their probiotic function in dogs.
- Profauna 100 provides an abundance and variety of bacteria to support a dog’s digestive health and helps with quality, quantity or consistency of stools
DIRECTIONS FOR USE: Scoop inside bottle. 1 scoop daily, or as directed by your veterinarian. Profauna 100 may be added directly to the dog food.
STORAGE: For best results, store at controlled room temperature (up to 77 °F). Profauna 100 can also be safely stored in the refrigerator if you prefer. Do not use if the product appears to be tampered with or if bottle seal is broken.